- We’re looking for talented, motivated Solidity developers with hands-on smart contract development experience and a good understanding of blockchain technologies for a long-term blockchain protocol in the Decentralized Finance space. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Blockchain and DeFi.
- Primex Finance is the new decentralized liquidity protocol for cross-margin trading on DEXes built on Ethereum and Polkadot. Primex is backed by some of the world’s top crypto VCs.
- Be available for full-time;
- Experience with Solidity 3+ years, with Metamask, web3;
- Good knowledge of truffle, openzeppelin, hardhat frameworks;
- Experience with DeFi protocols;
- Confirmed experience in commercial blockchain solutions over 2 years;
- Familiarity with ERC20, ERC 721, ERC1155;
- Familiarity with smart contracts and security vulnerabilities;
- Gas optimizations experience;
- English — Intermediate (written and spoken).
Would be nice
- L2 protocols (optimistic and ZK rollups);
- Polkadot.js, substrate;
- Understanding of low-level parts of the ethereum blockchain;
- Understanding how Ethereum stores state and data structures;
- A degree in computer science or relevant field or comparable experience;
- knowledge of ABI (eg. variable mapping to storage slots);
- Ethereum blockchain test tools (e.g.Truffle, Embark, Hard Hat, etc.);
- Experience with writing automation tests;
- Experience with Uniswap, SushiSwap, Aave;
- EVM understanding;
- Write smart contracts;
- Write unit tests;
- Integrate with existing DeFi/NFT protocols;
- Research different existing DeFi/NFT protocols;
- High quality and well-tested Solidity code, following the latest design and development patterns;
- Write documentation, design flow diagrams, and review PRs;
- Research, design, scope, and estimate what you need to do;
- Collaborate with the UI team;
- Constantly improve yourself by keeping up to date with the latest technologies trends.
- Remote and flexible work hours;
- Long-term and stable employment;
- Cool distributed app project;
- Competitive salary;
- Personal and professional growth;
- Professional IT events compensation;
- Account management of your contractor entity;
- Paid vacation and sick days-off;
- Paid English classes with an individual plan.
For Kharkiv team:
- Paid lunches;
- Comfortable office at the city center;
- Ergonomic highly adjustable chairs for a healthy working experience;
- Coffee, tea, ice cream, and nuts.