- We’re looking for talented, motivated Solidity developers with hands-on smart contract development experience and a good understanding of blockchain technologies for a long-term blockchain product in the Decentralized Finance space, our own product “Primex Finance”. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Blockchain and continually keeps growing at the forefront of the cryptocurrency world.
- Primex Finance — decentralized prime brokerage liquidity protocol for cross-margin trading on DEXes build on Polkadot. We have lots of exciting things planned on the roadmap and would like to keep delivering innovative and performant solutions as we move forward because we expand the borders of the existing DeFi ecosystem providing a set of new services, bringing one more part of traditional finance into the decentralized world.
- Be available for full-time;
- Experience with Solidity 3+ years, with Metamask, web3;
- Good knowledge of truffle, openzeppelin, hardhat frameworks;
- Experience with DeFi protocols
- Confirmed experience in commercial blockchain solutions over 2 years;
- Familiarity with ERC20, ERC 721, ERC1155;
- Familiarity with smart contracts and security vulnerabilities;
- Gas optimizations experience
- English — Intermediate (written and spoken).
Would be nice
- L2 protocols (optimistic and ZK rollups);
- Polkadot.js, substrate;
- Understanding of low-level parts of the ethereum blockchain;
- Understanding how Ethereum stores state and data structures;
- A degree in computer science or relevant field or comparable experience;
- knowledge of ABI (eg. variable mapping to storage slots);
- Ethereum blockchain test tools (e.g.Truffle, Embark, Hard Hat, etc.);
- Experience with writing automation tests;
- Experience with Uniswap, SushiSwap, Aave
- Write smart contracts;
- Write unit tests;
- Integrate with existing DeFi/NFT protocols;
- Research different existing DeFi/NFT protocols;
- High quality and well-tested Solidity code, following the latest design and development patterns;
- Write documentation, design flow diagrams, and review PRs;
- Research, design, scope, and estimate what you need to do;
- Collaborate with the UI team;
- Constantly improve yourself by keeping up to date with the latest technologies trends.
- Remote and flexible work hours;
- Medical insurance;
- Long-term and stable employment;
- Cool distributed app project;
- Competitive salary and product shares opportunities;
- Personal and professional growth;
- Professional IT events compensation;
- Account management of your contractor entity;
- Paid vacation and sick days-off;
- Paid English classes with an individual plan.
For Kharkiv team:
- Paid lunches;
- Comfortable office at the city center;
- Ergonomic highly adjustable chairs for a healthy working experience;
- Coffee, tea, ice cream, and nuts.