- We’re looking for a talented, motivated manual QA engineer with basic knowledge of automation testing, with the ability to think strategically and influence others for a long-term blockchain protocol in the Decentralized Finance space. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Blockchain and DeFi.
- Primex Finance is the new decentralized liquidity protocol for cross-margin trading on DEXes built on Ethereum and Polkadot. Primex is backed by some of the world’s top crypto VCs.
- Being available for full-time;
- Seniority — middle+/senior;
- 2+ experience in writing documentation in English;
- 2+ experience in the design of test’s process and penetration testing;
- Excellent knowledge in Selenium, Swagger;
- Basic knowledge in web3.js;
- Confirmed experience in commercial blockchain solutions over 2 years;
- Fast learner with good problem solving and analytical skills;
- English: Upper — Intermediate (written and reading);
- Experience in process design and implementation.
Would be nice:
- Experience Rust, Solidity, JS;
- Auto testing in SelenIDE
- Understanding of DeFi mechanisms and related utilities, e.g. liquidity pools, AMMs and bonding curves, DAOs, Uniswap, SushiSwap, Aave;
- A background in economics, finance, banking, or a similar relevant field;
- A degree in computer science or relevant field or comparable experience;
- Cryptocurrency user;
- Knowledge of ABI (eg. variable mapping to storage slots);
- Experience with writing automation tests.
- Remote and flexible work hours
- Long-term and stable employment
- Cool distributed app project
- Competitive salary
- Personal and professional growth
- Professional IT events compensation
- Account management of your contractor entity
- Paid vacation and sick days-off
- Paid English classes with an individual plan
For Kharkiv team:
- Paid lunches;
- Comfortable office at the city center;
- Ergonomic highly adjustable chairs for a healthy working experience;
- Coffee, tea, ice cream, and nuts.