- We’re looking for a talented, motivated Product manager/Delivery manager with a good understanding of blockchain technologies who will manage and organize the development process together with the Tech Lead for a long-term blockchain product in the Decentralized Finance space, our own product “Primex Finance». We are looking for someone who is passionate about Blockchain and continually keeps growing at the forefront of the cryptocurrency world.
- Primex Finance — decentralized prime brokerage liquidity protocol for cross-margin trading on DEXes built on Polkadot. The product is backed by bay-area cryptofunds. We have lots of exciting things planned on the roadmap and would like to keep delivering innovative and performant solutions as we move forward because we expand the borders of the existing DeFi ecosystem providing a set of new services, bringing one more part of traditional finance into the decentralized world.
- Required experience in IT/product development for at least 3 years
- Deep understanding of Agile principles, Scrum methodology, business value discovery, and delivery process
- Facilitation/Mediation skills
- Confident desire to learn, ask, and develop professional and personal skills
- Proactivity, to be in charge of the result
- Self-discipline, pro-activity, analytical mindset, high communication skills,
- Ability to build communication, healthy perfectionism
- Wide knowledge of the Defi, Blockchain, and the desire for regular self-improvement
- English — Upper-Intermediate (written and spoken).
- Participate in team composition and correct process launch from scratch
- Develop and follow a strategy for product development and delivery.
- Maintain product analytics.
- Product backlog management.
- Create product improvement ideas based on market
- Introduce and follow Agile processes, procedures, and standards.
- Establish priorities for the development team.
- Collaborate with technical and business stakeholders to create a prioritized valuable backlog
- Manage the uninterrupted development of the product, creating tasks for the team, assisting the team in carrying out the work in the most comfortable environment.
- Remote and flexible work hours
- Medical insurance
- Long-term and stable employment
- Cool distributed app project
- Competitive salary and product shares opportunities
- Personal and professional growth
- Professional IT events compensation
- Account management of your contractor entity
- Paid vacation and sick days-off
- Paid English classes with an individual plan
For Kharkiv team:
- Paid lunches
- Comfortable office at the city center
- Ergonomic highly adjustable chairs for a healthy working experience
- Coffee, tea, ice cream, and nuts