- We are looking for a talented ML-engineer for an exciting and challenging R&D project. The project is related to the application of ML for media content copyright protection. We aim to help individuals and large media companies to protect their works from digital piracy. We are currently working on image processing; in the next stages, we will focus on audio and video protection.
- Computer Science/Math background.
- Good understanding of ML bases, computer vision, and image-processing techniques.
- Good knowledge of Python.
- Experience with Tensorflow/PyTorch.
Will be a plus
- Steganography, AWS, Keras, C++, Java.
- Research and analysis of existing architectures.
- Building and training neural networks.
- Reading ML-related articles, the implementation of described models.
- Calm and friendly team
- Cool distributed app project
- Competitive salary
- Personal and professional growth
- Professional IT events compensation
- Account management of your contractor entity
- Paid vacation and sick days-off
- Paid English classes with individual plans
For Kharkiv team:
- Comfortable office at the city center
- Paid lunch
- Ergonomic highly-adjustable chairs for healthy working experience
- Speaking Clubs with native speaker
- Coffee, tea, ice cream and nuts