- We are looking for a talented ML-engineer for an exciting and challenging R&D project. The project is related to the application of ML for media content copyright protection. We aim to help individuals and large media companies to protect their works from digital piracy. We are currently working on image processing; in the next stages, we will focus on audio and video protection.
- ML bases, computer vision, and image processing techniques.
- PhD or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field and 5+ years of research experience.
- Experience in the following skills: programming in Java, C++, Python, or equivalent programming language.
Will be a plus
- Experience with Tensorflow/PyTorch, AWS, Keras.
- Provide scientific research and define new techniques and best practices for Computer Vision, Machine Learning etc. for project purposes.
- Provide consulting to team members.
- Participate in some project activities (daily/weekly syncs).
- Calm and friendly team
- Cool distributed app project
- Competitive salary
- Personal and professional growth
- Professional IT events compensation
- Account management of your contractor entity
- Paid vacation and sick days-off
- Paid English classes with individual plans
For Kharkiv team:
- Comfortable office at the city center
- Paid lunch
- Ergonomic highly-adjustable chairs for healthy working experience
- Speaking Clubs with native speaker
- Coffee, tea, ice cream and nuts