- We’re looking for a talented, motivated community manager with a passion for blockchain and DeFi.
- 2-3+ years experience as a community manager
- A good understanding of blockchain and DeFi
- A fast learner with good problem- solving and analytical skills
- Able to write clearly, simply, and with empathy
- Proactive and, responsible
- Loves to help people and respectfully answer questions and resolve issues
- Fluent in English
- Create and manage the processes for effective interaction with a community and potential users from scratch;
- Drive and lead conversations regarding “Primex Finance” related topics in online communities across different platforms, e.g. Telegram, Quora, Reddit, Twitter, Discord, etc.;
- Analyze incidents that users may face and provide actionable recommendations to solve their problems using the product;
- Identify potential opportunities and solutions to improve the “Primex Finance” brand position and implement them;
- Collaborate with SMM specialists, designers, copywriters, and others;
- Develop and execute a community-building strategy for external platforms, e.g. Quora, Reddit, etc.;
- Continuously grow the community by testing different acquisition approaches and scaling what works;
- Regularly moderate and engage with the community newcomers, members, and power users;
- Develop and manage a robust community content strategy balancing business goals and community interests;
- Design, configure, and continually optimize the community’s digital experience.
- Identify sources of churn in the community and come up with creative ways to reduce it;
- Collect, analyze, and provide community insights, updates, and verified hypotheses to the wider marketing team;
- Manage difficult situations within the community to neutralize negativity and, whenever possible, improve the sentiment of communication;
- Cultivate a sense of trust and belonging in the community around shared values and mission;
- Cooperate with the brand marketing team to ensure consistency in brand tone of voice and messaging;
- Constantly improve yourself by keeping up to date with the latest technologies and trends.
- Remote working and flexible work hours;
- Long-term and stable employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Personal and professional growth;
- Compensation for professional IT events;
- Paid vacation and sick days.